Govt. Degree College started its journey long back in the last millennium (1988). From a small temporary arrangement to the present beautiful campus, the college has been through a beautiful journey. From a few subjects to faculties of arts, science and commerce; the journey has been great. In fact, recently Clinical Biochemistry,Social Work,Statistics,Applied Mathematics,Public Admisistration and BCA were also sanctioned in the year 2018 by the Higher Education Department.
Prof. Bashir Ahmad Shah
Principal 2019 - 2021
- There are no upcoming events.
Don't decrease there goal. Increase the effort!
– Govt Degree College Tral-
- Commencement of Class Work For BG 6th Semester Batch 2019 August 23, 2022
- Time Table For Batch 2019 August 23, 2022
- Time Table for BG 1st Semester August 20, 2022
- Time Table for BG 4th Semester June 11, 2022
- Sections for Different Subjects Semester 5th Batch 2019 April 26, 2022
- Time Table for 5th Semester April 26, 2022
- Uniform For BG 1st Semester (Dress Code) August 16, 2022
- Date Sheet for Skill Enhancement Courses June 10, 2022
- List of Absentees 2nd and 3rd Semester Of History in the Month of March 2022 April 7, 2022
- Students of UG 3rd and 4th Semester Batch 2020 are hereby informed to Check your Subjects by Clicking on the Link. March 17, 2022
- Analysis of Feedback Obtained From Students and Teachers For The Academic session 2019-20 December 22, 2021
- Financial Economics Examination Date (SKILL) Tutorial October 27, 2021
- Notice for BG 3rd Semester Kashmiri language. January 13, 2023
- Department of Kashmiri announces date sheet for Tutorial Examination for BG 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th. December 31, 2022
- Final Call for Kashmiri Language and Kashmir Literature Students of 3rd Semester who have not appeared in tutorial Viva. December 17, 2022
- Urgent Notice for 3rd and 4th Students of Economics. December 10, 2022
- Last chance for B.Com 3rd and 4th Semester for tutorial Examination. December 10, 2022
- Explanation Notice September 2, 2022
- To carve out and give fillip to innate flairs of the students
- To boost confidence and communicative abilities of the students for competing at global level.
- To augment the collective unconscious for community, moral upliftment and philanthropic vision
- To impart education based on experimentation and observation and to meet the challenges ahead in this world of globalization.
- To strive for academic excellence aimed at nurturing the students to develop into productive and intellectual resource and to make the institution as a college with potential for excellence